Remember how cold it gets in Atlanta in January? Brrrrrrr!
How would you like to join me on a garden tour to a place where it’s warm?
How about South Africa?!!
I will be leading a garden tour to South Africa on January 9 – 21, 2010.
This is in partnership with Earthbound Expeditions, a Seattle-based company which has won praise from several of my garden friends.
Their mission is to “…uncover the many mysteries of the planet with our guests in a truly enriching way. Earthbound Expeditions is dedicated to the art of travel and will stop at nothing to ensure your journey is a memorable experience.”
Join me on an authentic travel experience, a one-of-a-kind, hand-crafted journey, designed for the traveler with an independent streak.
Together, we will experience:
* 1 Night Overnight flight to South Africa
* 2 Nights Johannesburg
* 3 Nights Cape Town Waterfront
* 2 Nights Stellenbosch Colonial Dutch Town
* 3 Nights Safari: Pilansberg National Park
* 1 Night Return flight home
** possible 3 Night Post-Tour extension to Chobe National Park and Victoria Falls
* Numerous privately guided garden visits
* Visit Kirstenbosch Botanical Garden, a treasure trove of plants
* Cape Town, one of the world’s most beautiful, culturally diverse cities
* A cable-car ride up to the top of Table Mountain with stunning views over the Peninsula and Atlantic Ocean
* Taste fine South African wines in the glorious Cape Winelands
* Enjoy a true First Class South African Safari and sightings of Africa’s “Big Five”
* A Night of African drumming
* A small group of soon to be friends and garden lovers
I can’t wait to get there!
Tags For This Article: South Africa