Is this poisonous?

« Back to Name that Plant

Date Photo Taken: 04/02/2014
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Posted By: katiethel

Notes:

My dog brought this into the house from our backyard. Can you tell me what it is, and if it is poisonous? Thank you!

COMMENTS

  1. Metrosideros Flower Fanatic says:

    Might be the flowering panicle of a Palm tree.

    Some Palms contain high amounts of oxalate, which is toxic if swallowed (in high amounts). So best to not let your pet chew on it.

    April 8th, 2014 at 3:20 pm

Leave a Reply