Date Photo Taken: 09/09/2019
Location: Berlin MA
Posted By: s mi
* T hree stems grow from the base (soil level) of the plant. I call them “main stems”.
* The plant seems not to have any “trunk” like most woody plant have.
* None of the main stems seems to be what I call a “leader”, a main shoot of or for vertical growth.
* Each main stem divides at some point to 3 minor stems.
* Each minor stem divides to 3 leaf clusters.
* Each “leaf” is sharp-toothed.
* Each “leaf” – 3 major lobes separated by 2 minor lobes.
* Each “leaf” is dull, not shiny.