New Zealand and Australia Garden Tour – 2011
Remember how cold it gets in Atlanta in January? Brrrrrrr!
How would you like to join me on a garden tour to a place where it’s warm?
How about New Zealand and Australia?!!
I will be leading a garden tour Down Under on January 8 – 21, 2011.
This is in partnership with Earthbound Expeditions, a Seattle-based company which has won praise from several of my garden friends.
Their mission is to “…uncover the many mysteries of the planet with our guests in a truly enriching way. Earthbound Expeditions is dedicated to the art of travel and will stop at nothing to ensure your journey is a memorable experience.”
Join me on an authentic travel experience, a one-of-a-kind, hand-crafted journey, designed for the traveler with an independent streak.
Together, we will experience:
1 Overnight flight to New Zealand
2 Nights Auckland
2 Nights Rotorua
1 Night Napier
1 Night Masterton
2 Nights Wellington
2 Nights Christchurch
1 Overnight return flight home
plus, if you choose,
3 Night post tour to Australia
• Auckland Domain Winter gardens
• Eden Garden, Auckland
• Ayrlies Garden, Auckland
• Ora – The Garden of Well Being,
• Efil Doog Garden, Upper Hutt
• Wellington Botanic Gardens
• Mona Vale Homestead,
• Christchurch Botanic Gardens
• Broadfields Estate, Christchurch
• Auckland Harbor Cruise
• Sky tower
• Longlands Dairy Farm
• Paradise Valley Springs*
• Skyline Gondola and Luge Ride
• Thermal mud pools and geysers
• Maori Hangi and Concert
• Oruawharo Homestead
• Wairarapa Wine and Cheese
• Te Papa, New Zealand’s National
• Cable Car Tramway
• Cruise on the Inter islander Ferry
• TransCoastal Rail Journey
• Christchurch Tramway
I can’t wait to get there!